1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten was probably pheasant, which incidentally is the last meat I ever ate. It was shot by a friend of my Dad's, so I was ok about eating it because it was flying free before its demise, rather than being cooped up in a pen!
2. My best friend is my Mum. When I was young she always told me that she was my best friend, and I never really listened. As with many things, she was right! She's the only person who makes sense of my down days, and she's the only person who will tell me I'm being ridiculous when I really need to hear it.
3. If I could live in a different era it would be the 1960's because I want to take part in the feminist revolution! I'd hopefully still be around 25 years later to see Nirvana play, too!
4. I like breakfast cereal a lot more than I should! .
5. If you only know one thing about me it should be that I am very particular about hand hygiene - if I see you touch it, I'm not going to eat it!
6. My favorite book of all time is Atonement by Ian McEwan. I don't know if it's really my favourite favourite, but it's the book that made me look harder at what I read; it changed my tastes and has influenced many of my book choices since then. I'm scared to read it again; I first read it when I was only 16, and I'd hate my impression of it to change.
7. The one beauty product I couldn't live without is hand cream. It's the only product I use, but I need it. My hands are horrible!
(I haven't answered the extra 3 questions as I haven't time to think properly - but I like the first 7!)