I choked on a fly while out running, and almost threw up from coughing.
Then I almost sprained my ankle. (though not quite)
Then I was desperate for the loo and had to run at full pelt with full bladder. (seriously uncomfortable)
Then I dropped half of my post-run banana.
Then I blended post-run power shake all over myself and my kitchen.
Then I had a computer nightmare. (boring, you don't need the details)
I could definitely do with a weekend sometime soon - and hooray, it's FRIIIDAY!
Here are some blanks - thanks Lauren!
1. My dream vacation would be a trekking holiday in Nepal. There is talk of doing the Annapurna Circuit, which would be amazing! I was over the moon when I found out that me and Daniel share the same dream travel destination!
2. The best trip I've ever taken was my trip across Canada. It's the only overseas family holiday we've ever had, but it was worth the wait! I went when I was 18, and we spent 3 weeks travelling from my auntie's in Toronto to my counsin's in Vancouver. We did white water rafting, kayaking, trekking, and stayed in amazing huts and shacks. I swam in the Pacific, visited a nudist beach, ate cheesecake every day and got my first and only suntan!
3. The most important items to take on a road trip are baby wipes, books and lots of cereal bars!
4. The next trip I'm looking forward to is my visit home in July! I've no idea what my next holiday will be - hopefully a big one, maybe Nepal, or New Zealand!
5. If I had to pick one CD to listen to for a long road trip it would be a mix CD! But if that's cheating then...something we can all sing along to, like Green Day or The Smiths .
6. The biggest disaster I've ever encountered while traveling was when the train broke down on the way from Pula to Zagreb in Croatia. It added 6 hours to an already long journey. Plus it was above 30C and we had no water. I've never been so miserable in my life!
7. My favorite traveling memory is finishing the Dales Way! After five days and 89 miles of walking, I was so ready for a hot bath and a good meal. we were both so elated and relieved and absolutely exhausted!!!