Monday 25 July 2011

Bike Hangover

Well, we made it to Whitby!

Ten and a half hours of cycling. Mostly upwards.


Two days later I'm headachey, dizzy, nauseous, tired. Craving wierd food at wierd times (I woke up too early yesterday with a stomach screaming for food, ate some cereal and headed back to bed) and finding myself disgusted by the idea of other foods (I couldn't even manage a whole cup of tea, bleurgh!).

Wierd. It's sort of like being hungover.

If only I could lie in the dark with a bowl of cheesy chips and endless cookery programmes. But work calls. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. I'll join you for cheesy chips, but I couldn't do all the cycling first!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you guys do it! That's why God invented public transport ;-)

    Teehee - Ax

    ReplyDelete