Sunday 25 October 2009

I know life is in disarray when...

- Coffee intake exceeds tea intake
- I don't cook for days on end
- There is a mountain of washing up to conquer
- Sunday afternoon is spent in a reading room
- My alarm goes off and I'm not sure if I slept or not
- Things aren't put away

This calls for some serious self-care!

Yep, an evening with Gordon, some Green & Blacks and a bubble bath is in order! Maybe then I will have the energy to write about my amazing daytrip to London, and my new-found city girl self!

But for now, some sweet potato soup is simmering on the stove and a presentation must be printed!

Tschussi!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Just found your blog. Well, just had to visit seeing as you have a 'jumble' in your blog title too. Will be back another day.
    Great new short hairstyle, hope you are pleased you made the decision to go for it.
    Enjoy your pamper evening.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, thanks for visiting! 'Jumble' is definitely a lovely word :-) I will take a peek at your blog, before my gin/chocolate/costume drama fest begins!

    ReplyDelete