Saturday 18 September 2010

Fill In The Blanks Last Friday

I'm currently cleaning my new house and waiting for a delivery of a washing machine. Exciting stuff! I filled in last Friday's blanks to post automatically, because I like order and routine, and any long gaps in my blog might be too much to handle. Plus I like the questions :-)

Join in here! Thanks Lauren!


1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten is
a chocolate vegetable dish at my favourite vegan restaurant in York. It wasn't amazing, to be honest, but it was certainly strange! Apparently it's quite a speciality in some corners!

2. I wouldn't be caught dead in one of those slutty dress-up outfits, like a French maid or a 'sexy' nurse. They make me so mad; if I see a woman in one I simply feel sad. I'm not sure who decided to make a mockery of the whole female population in such a way, but it needs to stop.

3. When I am 75 I will.... hopefully be retired and happy! I envisage a blustery beach retreat where Daniel and I can walk our dog and sit together on a bench with a big picnic.

4. If I had to be named after a place I would want to be named Charlotte - I'll go with what Lauren said because it's pretty and I can only think of York, Barbados, Paris and many other places with unsuitable names for humans.

5. My name is Catherine Elizabeth - Elizabeth after my auntie, but no idea where Catherine came from. I was going to be named Melanie after my Mum's favourite singer, but she didn't want anyone shortening it to Mel.

6. My all time favorite photo is a photo of my parents on holiday in the Lake District. They look so happy!

7. If I could afford it I would buy myself a whole new wardrobe. I wear the same clothes for years and years, and it gets a bit boring!


1 comment:

  1. Barbados! ha ha ha ha ha Catherine you make me laugh ;)

    ReplyDelete