I have about 2 minutes left of my lunchbreak - I thought a little update would be a wise way to use this time!
- I will have no internet connection at HOME (and wow, is it a home!) until mid-October. This is blissful in one sense (no computer, no phone, no TV; just lots and lots of talking and radio listening) but frustrating in another! I want to update my blog and I want to hear your news!!
- I am working in Publishing Development. This is immense and intense and wonderful!
- I have to get up at 5am to get the train to my dream job. This is tough but the bags under my eyes are a worthy compromise.
- I got stuck in severe weather on top of one of England's highest peaks. We were knocked off our feet by 70mph gales. Daniel is more than just brains, I tell you that; he guided a weeping woman down a mountainside in the worst rain and wind I could care to imagine. We also waded waist-deep through a raging river. I cannot wait to tell the tales.
- I am in love with my new home. The kitchen is incredible. The bedroom is so cosy. The riverside walks at 6am provide the perfect start to every day.
- Right now I feel as if I'm living my ultimate daydream. Watch this space.