It's my first Friday as a working woman and lordy am I excited for two days off!
I might even stay in bed past 7:30 - who knows! ;-)
Plans for the weekend include emptying more boxes (we still need to unpack the living room and the study - there is currently nowhere to sit but my kitchen is a dream so I'm happy), baking bread, cycling and buying slippers. I feel like a real person in a real life. I can't explain why but I do; the little things have become even more special, and sitting with a cup of coffee and the radio is suddenly one of the best ways to spend my time. Time - now a foreign concept.
My Mum is displaying a certain amount of smugness towards my current awe at working life. I am allowing her this, it's justifiable: I had no idea at all.
Suddenly I am no longer responsible only for myself - there is Daniel, who I am commited to on a domestic level, and there is my team of collegues, who are relying on me to do my job properly. I have to produce results for others. Here results count for more than simply my transcription of records - eek!
I miss blogging.
1. In the story of my life the actor who would play me would be Drew Barrymore. I don't know why, she's just a little quirky and she was in ET and her hair is a sort of red colour. I like her a lot!
2. If I could change one thing about the world it would be greed. People would stop wanting everything; maybe then things could change.
3. Yesterday I did yoga for the first time in too long and it felt amazing.
4. My favourite comfort food is bread. Really good bread, with salted butter.
5. My new favourite blog find is being able to blog from my desk! I miss writing and reading blogs!
6. If I could meet any blog friend it would be everyone in a big meet-up!! (I couldn't choose! ;-) )
7. My favourite breakfast food is porridge and honey! With lots and lots of tea!
Thanks Lauren :-)