It's October, I can't believe it.
I decided to do a quick update; I want to let you know that, though I'm being very quiet right now, I am reading your blogs and I am missing regular posting! I get such limited time online that I have no time to comment, but that doesn't mean I'm not here!
We're getting a phone line today, which should mean an internet connection in no more than 10 days...fingers crossed!
I don't recognise my current life from the life I was living three weeks ago. University seems like a distant dream; time itself seems like a distant dream. I feel as if I'm rushing between one work-related task to another: tired, groggy, constantly hungry. I literally cannot catch my breath, and it's tough.
Inspired by Rachel's latest post, I am setting myself some intentions for this month. The past few months have been so intense, so work or study-related, and now I need some down time.
In October I aspire to:
- Be a bit more selfish: I want to reserve the weekends completely for myself, for recuperation and regeneration
- Get my pulse racing. I need to run! I need to feel fresh air in my lungs! I can feel muscle withering away beneath my skin; my body doesn't look so great but it feels much worse - how do people cope without regular exercise?!
- Spend a long relaxing weekend with my Mum.
- Turn household chores into less of a chore; spend less time bothering about things which don't need bothering about.
- Wrap up, feel cosy, pamper myself as a matter of habit and not force.
- Make plans; plans for seeing friends, plans for celebration, plans for the coming months. Commit myself to having some fun!