1. Blogging is finally back in my life after a short hiatus, and I realize now more than ever how much I love it. I love to write, I love to meet people, and keeping a diary has always been one of the things I've tried again and again without overwhelming success. Blogging covers all three of these things!
2. A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is none of them! If I'm honest I know nothing about what's 'in' these days anyway, but I'm not exactly conservative in my fashion choices and never have been. I would like to chop of my hair again, but at the same time I like it longer :-)
3. My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is crossing the finish line at the Keswick Half Marathon. Hands down, every time. And I probably won't stop bringing it up until I've done a marathon/duathlon ;-) I should also mention passing my Master's degree though, since I found that out only yesterday! (The mark won't be decided until the end of the month - boo!)
4. If I could choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose the mountains every time, despite my current mountain saga (Part 2 will be revealed tonight!). In the mountains I feel absolute freedom. Daniel loves the sea though, and I'm starting to see how wonderous this can also be.
5. A talent I wish I had is singing. I love to sing. Those around me hate it! I almost took singing lessons once but this didn't materialize for one reason or another. Maybe for the best.
6. A talent I do have is "being able to whip up quick tasty meals when we have no food in the house" (Daniel's words, not mine). I can cook, and the more I cook the more I want to cook!
7. This week has gone incredibly quickly; too quickly! I am glad it's the weekend though - I need some sleep!!