I'm optimistic that I'll be back blogging regularly as of next week. I can't wait to write properly again!
For now, some Blanks from Lauren at The Little Things We Do - Happy Friday!
1. The first thing I do on a morning to start my day is unload the previous night's washing up and drink a large glass of water.
2. Today I wish I was a bit less exhausted - it'd be lovely to spend the evening tucked up by the fireside in a cosy pub, but my 5:30am start will mean I'm done by 9pm I reckon!
3. If I had an extra £100 in my bank account today I'd probably feel better about paying the rent next week (boring answer, but honest!)...ok, ok, I'd treat myself to a newspaper and a hot chocolate on the way home, too!
4. Tomorrow I'm hoping to go cycling - rain please stop!!
5. Two things that don't go together are bikes and skirts - I tried this on Wednesday with a signifcant compromise to my dignity!
6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is gourds galore!! Oh, autumn! I have a mini collection, which looks so pretty that I'm reluctant to cook them!
7. The last time I tried something new was last Saturday when I tried out Fentiman's Orange Jigger for the first time - delicious!!