1. If my house were on fire and I could only grab three things, I would grab Mary Ann (a ragdoll I've had since I was a baby), my REM LPs and the jumper I'm currently trying to knit.
2. A smell I really like is that heavy scent in the air just before rain. Absolutely divine!
3. Something you might not know about me is that I'm one of those people who leaves only the stalk, pips and knobbly bit of the apple. No flesh goes to waste!!
4. Some of my favourite websites to putter on are your blogs! I don't do much else beyond checking my email when I'm online.
5. This weekend I will get on my bike for the first time since Christmas Day. I can't wait!
6. Nothing makes me happier than cycling fast down a flat, car-free road with Daniel by my side. To me that is complete freedom.
7. A bad habit I have is leaving piles of clothes everywhere. Daniel calls them my 'little piles'. They might look untidy but they are organized into different genres of wear - 'things to wash', 'things to wear after a shower', 'things I might want to wear tomorrow', 'things I will wear tomorrow'...
Have an awesome weekend folks!