Monday 17 October 2011

This Weekend.

This weekend The In-Laws descended, filling our weekend with activity, food and conversation. It was a perfect opportunity to explore the area with our still-fresh eyes, and I think it's fair to say that I finally fell some way in love with my new surroundings.

Having tried my best to be the Hostess with the Mostess all weekend, I am now utterly gazumpft, and definitely incapable of putting together a decent few paragraphs of words. Instead I shall leave you with some photos of our stunning surroundings, taken during what seemed to be the start of that real, perfect autumn I've been hoping for.


















2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was another good one! Hope you recover from your hostessing soon!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you now live where I work! hope you're loving it there ;-) Maybe we should sort a meet in person one day over a latte!

    ReplyDelete