Friday 11 February 2011

On Indulgence

Indulgence can be a wonderful thing; something I've been enjoying regularly lately. I like the theme of this weeks blanks, and hopefully it will be the theme of my weekend, too!

1. The TV show/website that I watch/read that I'd be embarrassed to tell anyone about is possibly the endless number of recipe websites that I scroll through for inspiration. Not exactly embarrassing as such, but it certainly leads me to indulgence!

2. An item of clothing that is worn and torn, but that I love too much to throw away is my red pyjama bottoms with dogs on! They're so compy and baggy, but they're old to the point of causing horror when I do wear them, so I leave them safely in the drawer!

3. My grocery store impulse buy is cereals. Give me a box of cereals over wine or chocolate any day of the week (hint hint, lovely Valentine!)!

4. Something I do at work to pass the time that I don't want my co-workers to know about is blogging! Obviously I'm not ashamed of my love for reading and writing blogs, but while others are checking the news or reading interesting articles/books, it feels a little naughty to be delighting in a vegan chocolate brownie recipe, or a new idea for a hot chocolate!

5. One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will, is a massive splodge of honey in my porridge every morning. That extra teaspoon is always necessary!

6. A little indulgence that I have is eating tea from a bowl, on the couch, when I am on my own. It's probably normal practise for many folk, but I come from a very strict table-manners-are-life sort of up-bringing.

7. The junk drawer in my house is breeding, and creating junk drawers elsewhere! We also have a junk box, a junk basket and a junk shelf :-)

1 comment:

  1. The cereal one made me laugh, I thought you night have included cereal bars too!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete