I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE WEEKEND!
I caught Daniel's man flu - my first cold in 4 years (seriously!) and it didn't go down well!
1. The most spontaneous thing I've ever done is cutting off all of my hair. From down-to-my-waist to 'look at that boy running Mummy'. There was about 4 hours between making the decision and the first snip; any more time to think and I might have backed out!
2. The best gift I've ever recieved was my bike, my beautiful bike! Not entirely a gift, but without my Dad's generosity I'd never get to enjoy my freedom on such a regular (and super-awesome) basis!
3. A time that I was truly and genuinely surprised was when I was offered my current job. I thought the interview was a disaster, but how I love to be wrong (sometimes!)!
4. I can't leave the house without a bottle of hand sanitizer. It's the only necessary thing in my life.
5. My favourite day of the week is Saturday because it's a day for both relaxing and adventuring. It lasts long enough so we can go cycling/walking/running and still have time for evening fun! I can sleep, and it's our weekly pudding day which means I get to bake to my heart's content!
6. Something that can always make me laugh is Daniel; he's so silly and he knows how to use it to cheer me up when needs be. Sometimes I laugh at him rather than with him, but I think that might be the idea :-)
7. My perfect day would include an indulgent breakfast while listening to Radio 4, blue skies, two bikes, a homemade picnic, baking and an evening of chatter in a cosy pub.
Join in with Lauren! Have a great weekend!