Friday 26 November 2010

Shopping Cynicism

1. Black Friday is...well...no idea...something related to shopping, whichsounds totally abysmal!

2. Christmas shopping this year will include buying wool for knitting projects and cardboard for my cards. My gift giving gets tighter every year, and every year I become less inspired - may the panic commence!

3. Holiday shopping makes me tired, angry and desperate. Does anyone actually enjoy it?!

4. This year my Christmas list will include a new bike helmet and a draughts board!

5. Bargain hunter or full price shopper? Well I love a bargain, but I hate cheap stuff; I'd rather pay £50 for a good quality and ethical shirt than £5 for a see-through one made by a three-year old child.

6. The best thing about shopping is getting home and having a cup of tea. The worst thing is the steady accumulation of things in bags as the attachment to hard-earned cash weakens.

7. Online shopper or in-person shopper? I really try to buy in person; really I do. But the nature of my tastes means this is super hard; high street shops don't adhere to my music tastes, and there is only one ethically-orientated shop in York. I love sifting through the vintage shops in York, though :-)

Take part with Lauren - have a great Friiday!

7.

No comments:

Post a Comment