Friday 25 November 2011

Simple Pleasures.

Blustery chills that make my cheeks ache.

Warm duvets.

Playing themes from The Snowman on my flute (especially the jig!).

Meeting new neighbours in the hallway.

Hot buttered scones.

Flying down country lanes on my bike.

New chocolate-brown nail varnish on my toes.

A really tough yoga class.

Thursday morning lie-ins.

Catching up on blogs with a cup of tea.

The promise of Christmas around the corner.

Listening to friends.

Unexpected phone calls.

Treating myself to a caramel latte from the coffee man at work.

Coffee highs all round.

Hearing praise for someone I love.


How are you enjoying the new wintery season?

1 comment:

  1. Catching up with friends on a night out. Coffee mocha and a brownie. Sorting out Christmas Cds to play when I start the wrapping.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete